Is your business looking to expand its operations into China? Perhaps you’ve met a potential business partner and are looking for help verifying their credentials and reputation?
By hiring China Expat Law and Sophia, we can help you with any of the following:
- Get through government red tape for you and your business to enter China
- Provide a report on economic sectors, trends, current government policies and taxes, as well as the intricate regional and local trends & policies
- Provide a due diligence report on potential business partners or investors, including their reputation and business history
- Act as a business-government liaison
- Assist with tax strategies using one of our professional partners
Sophia’s professional experience and reputation in her prior government service has earned her a number of contacts and intimate knowledge of how such systems work. Additionally, she also works closely with the Chongqing University Alumni Association, which has many professional resources that can aid her business clients.
Do you have another matter or a specific question you are seeking help with? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.