Since China Expat Law launched in 2017, we have provided legal help to a number of foreign residents in Chongqing as well as other cities in China. On our blog, founder Sophia has covered topics such as apartment contracts, employment disputes, and immigration. You can see some of our press and general legal advice here.
While we aim to continue bringing new Q&A and other Chinese legal advice posts, we would also like to announce our newest way to make getting the legal help you need in China easier: flat-rate legal packages.
Basic Package #1 – 1000 RMB
This package is designed for those seeking fast and specific help with their employment or housing situation.
- Half hour of live chat time via face-to-face or video chat (depending on location).
- Professional review of employment contract.
- Professional review of rental contract.
Basic Package #2 – 1000 RMB
This package is designed for those seeking general legal help and and the opportunity to discuss any issue they might be having.
- 1 hour of live chat time via face-to-face or video chat (depending on location).
- Any relevant legal questions or concerns may be addressed during this time.
- Rate is charged hourly. Minimum charge of 500 RMB/half hour.
Additional packages and rates are available for clients requiring more specialized legal advice, litigation, or help with criminal matters. Please contact us via email for pricing regarding these types of situations.
To schedule your own consultation, please click here.